Thursday, January 15, 2009

Team Ride This Weekend

Does anyone want to arrange a team ride this weekend. Right off the bat, I know Justin isn't available Saturday, so maybe Sunday would work? What is everyone else's availability. I was thinking we could meet in Lyons and either do Hall Ranch via the easier entry, or do Picture Rock out of Lyons towards Heil Ranch. Let me know!

Maybe we could hit a quick trail run afterwards too. Lunch/Dinner/Linner/beer at Oskar Blues? If the lakes weren't frozen, we could swim. We'll have to wait until they're partially thawed for that though.

4 comments:

  1. yep, definitely up for it. supposed to be really nice on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I'm in for Sunday. does anyone have monday Off? I'd be up for something that day too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we go AM? before anything thaws out? A post ride run would be fine.... Maybe some hill repeats :)
    post exercise brunch would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess is that with the warm temps we've been having, the snow/ice will be clear on the trail, but I couldn't say for certain. I vote 9 am earliest. I'd be good to meet anytime between 9 am and nooner.

    ReplyDelete