Thursday, January 22, 2009

The New Mexico Board Of Tourism Invites YOU


It took me a second to put my finger on it, but I know this guy. I swear. The first 3 times I looked at it, I thought it was my buddy Cliffy from Davis. Not having seen Erik without the beard, it was tough, but it is definitely Erik. No doubt about it. This month's Outside Magazine in a tourism ad for New Mexico. Number 176 in Xterra Four Corners. Looks like we found a new sponsor. ..And we'll have to add "Male Model" to Erik's role on the team.

1 comment:

  1. Dude that's hilarious! Found the mag finally last night in the airport after going to three different news shops. But there I am right before page 68 in the special New Mexico section. They must've thought I looked New Mexican.

    Anyway, I'd like to do a longer road ride tomorrow if anyone's interested. Leaving from my house in Boulder by 8am as I need to get back before lunchtime. Lemme know.

    On a side note -- did you read the article about Lance? He's got fire in his belly still. Going to be fun to watch this year...

    ReplyDelete