Wednesday, June 8, 2011

See part of my favorite local trails

Hey folks, hope all is well. This past Saturday I was lucky enough to be able to do a local XC race called the "Flagstaff Frenzy." Then on Sunday there was a Super D race. I didn't get to do the Super D but the XC race the day prior utilized the same trail.

Anyway, on to the point of this post. I want to show you some of the great trail we get to ride here in Flag. While perusing the web I came across a couple of videos that a guy shot with a helmet cam during his Super D run. I think the short section of trail is captured pretty well. Those helmet cams have really improved and produce some cool video that makes me want to get on my bike! The guy in this video got a flat but seems to have otherwise had a fun ride



No comments:

Post a Comment