Monday, April 18, 2011

Rocky Mountain Endurance Series Starts this weekend

I hesitate to say that mountain biking season is upon us, as I believe mtb season is 12 months long, however, I guess the racing season is here. With several MORFers already displaying their midseason form, we're hitting the time of year where you'll see at least one MORF jersey at a local event every weekend, and some weeknights too. I'm planning on racing the Rocky Mountain Endurance Series this year, with five endurance mountain biking events this season. http://www.warriorscycling.com/home/home.php
I believe the races range from 60 to 100 miles, with the grand daddy being the Breck 100 in July. The first of this series is coming up this weekend down in Pueblo, CO, with 35 and 70 mile options. It's called the Voodoo Fire and the trails have been dubbed the Fruita of the east. If you're free this weekend, head down there. Should be a good early season test.

No comments:

Post a Comment