Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pics of my new Tomac

I'll will be racing a Tomac Type X for the upcoming Xterra and MTB bike season along w/ a few other MORF racers. I've had it for the a few weeks now but the trails have been too muddy to ride until recently a few days ago. I took it for it's first ride this weekend at the Front Range Mtb. Series in Lakewood... OUCH! Not the best way to break in a new bike, but it rode flawlessly. I really like the carbon frame and the geometry on it.


I built it up w/ parts from Redstone Cyclery - thanks Dave! I put a Fox fork upfront w/ American Classics wheels, Ritchey bar/stem combo and a SRAM drivetrain. It tipped the scales right at 21 lbs incl. pedals. Not bad at all. I dropped over 5 lbs. from my race bike from last season.

Bling bling

No comments:

Post a Comment